Thursday, January 28, 2016

#100DaysofMakeup: Day #4





I might eventually get round to posting these on the right day... but at the minute
they're likely to be the day after the actual day (...if you get me).

I wore one of my ultimate favourite eyeshadows by Sugarpill yesterday, the amazing countess.
And also tried out the matte lip lacquer I got from make up revolution.
(P.S, I went mad in their sale and so they'll be a haul soon!)
I love the velvety texture of this! Sometimes liquid lipsticks/laquers can be kinda drying
and even worse look drying, but I really love this. And the colour is amazing!

#100DaysofMakeup - Day 4:

Face: Camera Ready BB Cream in 'Fair' // Smashbox

Eyes: Countess // Sugarpill
Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner // Rimmel London
Lash Sensational // Maybelline

Lips:
Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in 'Rebel' // Makeup Revolution

Happy Thursday!

♥ - Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment