Friday, January 29, 2016

OOTD // Polka Dots + Epic Sale Top


The struggle is real. I want to wear Spring clothes in winter but I don't want to be cold.
I don't really do winter clothes as such... I love sweaters like you wouldn't believe but that's pretty much the extent of my winter wardrobe. Sweaters. Just sweaters.
As much as I like to convince myself that knit tights can keep my legs warm, they really
don't. So I'm resorting to jeans.
It's not that I'm not a fan of jeans (I very much am), it's that they never fit me.
Find some that fit my waist and you're doing good, find some that fit my short-as-hell
legs and you've pretty much hit the jackpot!
When I do find jeans that fit me they're usually not really in my budget - and jeans
aren't really something I wanna break the bank on.
But recently I picked up some new jeans from primark, which I think were about £7 or £8,
and they fit me pretty well.
I'm liking dark blue denim quite a lot at the minute...

But let's not forget to mention that this pretty white scalloped top cost me £1 in the sale at primark (!!) I'm guessing because they're quite summery/not winter friendly they're trying to sell them quickly.
But I'm definitely down for buying tops for £1 no matter what season they suit!




 




Details:

Cardigan // Forever 21
Top // Primark
Jeans // Primark
Shoes // H&M

#100DaysofMakeup - Day 5:





Details:

Face - Camera Ready BB cream in 'Fair' // Smashbox

Eyes - Heart-Shaped Cookie // Sugarpill
Suburbia // Sugarpill
Sin // Urban Decay
Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner // Rimmel London
Lash Sensational // Maybelline

Lips - Pure Colour Lip Crayon // New Look
(Unfortunately I don't know what shade it is)

Photos by Gavin McWalter

What's in your winter wardrobe? Or your favourite thing to wear in colder weather?

Happy Friday! Have a lovely weekend :)

♥ - Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment